Meet The Doctor
Cole Adams, D.C.
Dr. Cole Adams utilizes a state of the art instrumentation based approach to chiropractic care with an emphasis on the upper cervical spine. This approach allows him to objectively evaluate the adaptability of the nervous system, determining the need for correction. This technique is safe and research based in the detection of subluxation.
Dr. Cole enjoys speaking with local students about chiropractic care and has refined his chiropractic skills in three countries and five states in the U.S. He is eager to serve a variety of patients ranging from symptomless patients desiring a checked nervous system to those with more complex neurological conditions.
For more information about Dr. Cole Adams, visit the Kitsap Sun Business Journal for his bio as a 20 Under 40 Honoree.
- Central Kitsap High School, 2009
- Washington State University (Biology) 2012
- Parker University, 2015
- Student Assistant in WSU Anatomy Lab, 2011
- Student Representative of Diagnostic Imaging and Gross Anatomy- Parker University, 2014
- Doctorate of Chiropractic, 2015
- Graduated with academic Trimester Honors, 2015
- Honoree of Kitsap Business Journal: 20 Under 40